We’ve been out of town for the past few days, and I won’t lie, I’m exhausted. I thought I’d have all of this awesome energy when we got back, but I always, always forget how much traveling tires me out.
What I’m getting at here is that I don’t have it in me to write a huge post, so instead I’m going to share with you 10 truths and a lie. Are you game to figure out the lie?
10 Truths and a Lie
1. I’m an incredibly adventurous eater. I will try (almost) anything once. If you had asked me about that like, 5 years ago, this would have been so not true.
2. Rigby is my 6th pet. I’ve had 3 cats, a hamster, and a guinea pig. Oh, and many goldfishes that barely lasted a night.
3. I’m not religious. I grew up going to a Presbyterian church with my mom, but I never really connected with it. Religions are super interesting to me, however I find myself more of an atheist. Just like I respect your religion, I hope you can respect my lack of one. :)
4. When I was little, I fell off of a house and broke my arm. My poor parents, it was just a playhouse in our basement, but I went around telling everyone about it, and strangers were horrified.
5. I’ve never had any sort of legal trouble. I’ve never even gotten a speeding ticket. I still have no idea how I’ve managed that one.
6. I don’t think I could live without cheese. But if I had to, I would probably be so much thinner. That and chocolate. Another weakness.
7. My first kiss happened at age 15. I was a late bloomer. Actually, that’s not really true… I just never had any mutual crushes.
8. I’m kind of afraid of the dark. I blame watching too much Law and Order and CSI growing up, but I’m always afraid someone is lurking outside our doors and windows.
9. I’m a certified bra fitter. I worked at JCPenney in the lingerie department before I went to college. That was interesting.
10. I’m an only child. No, I don’t think that makes me weird and awkward. Or maybe it does, I’m not sure.
11. I had my nose pierced for a few years during college. One of my biggest regrets is taking it out post-college. I still miss it.
…so which one is a lie? And if you can’t figure it out, share an interesting truth with me in the comments! :)