I thought a monthly post of my reading list would be a good thing to start so that I’ll be better about staying on track. You can read along with me if you want, too! :)
So here’s what I’m wanting to read this month:
1. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
For obvious reasons, this has been on my to-read list since before it was released. This month, I suggested this book to my book club, and they picked it. Woohoo!
2. The Disappeared by Kristina Ohlssson
This is the first book I was approved for on Edelweiss. Yay!
3. The Girls of Atomic City by Denise Kiernan
This is a leftover from my Netgalley November challenge that I started but didn’t quite make it through. This is a bit of a challenging read for me, since its non-fiction, though its great so far!
4. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
Continuing on the humor genre, it seems like a great time to check out this new(ish) book by the blogger behind the original Hyperbole and a Half blog.
5. The Woman Who Stopped Traffic by Daniel Pembrey
Another holdover from my NetGalley November pile. I started this but couldn’t get into it, and put it down for my book club book.
6. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
This book seems like it could be a nice change of pace from the others, and its also released right after the new year so I may be able to link up with other book bloggers. Win-win.
7. Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
This book is on my list for the Semi-Charmed reading challenge. Gotta finish this up quick!
8. The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Same as above.
9. The Last First Dayby Carrie Brown
10. A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
Another book from the Semi-Charmed list.
So that’s what’s on my reading list this month. I really need to read at least 8 of these, if not all 10! What are you planning on reading this month?