Linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup for today’s Sunday Social. I seriously cannot believe this year is almost over, and I still feel like I have so much to do before the year is over!
1. What is the best New Years Eve you’ve ever had?
I usually have pretty low-key New Years Eves, so they all kind of blur together for me. 2 years ago I spent New Years battling Strep, and last year we stayed at home and watched movies/got take out.
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
I think we’ll be doing another low-key (read: boring) New Year’s. We’ve both had a crazy December (I was sick for two weeks and spent a night in the hospital, Dave was in a car accident…) so we’re enjoying our lazy time off.
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
4. What are your new years resolutions?
– Blog on a regular schedule! I got so behind this month, and now I just feel overwhelmed.
– Catch up on reading, too.
– Exercise more. Go on hikes with the pup.
– Incorporate more fruits and veggies into our meals.
Happy New Year! I hope you have a great New Years Eve and 2014 starts off with a bang.